Thursday, September 06, 2007

Still alive...

Thanks everyone for calming my fears of being infected! I really feel fine and still LOVE being a dental hygienist! I am still thinking about pharmacy school but the thought of FIVE years of school just makes me vomit. I do not know what I am going to do, hopefully I will figure it out one day.

My life has meaning again:) Rob Thomas and most of his old gang got back together and made a greatest hits CD to be released on October 2. I am already counting down the precious minutes before I get my hands on that lovely piece of ecstasy! It will be glorious! Almost as good as keeping the shaded safety goggles off my Hispanic patient with the best green/light brown eyes I have ever seen so I could stare at his eyes for an hour! I know y'all are thinking Damn, she needs a man-and you would be RIGHT! But alas, I do not have the joy of having one so I am forced to seek other venues such as music and eyes! Well I am off to learn about the exciting world of Invisilign-at least I get free dinner.
Stay tuned for some diagnodent quandaries......

6 comments:

Tatiana said...

I'm glad to see your still in love with robbie. Everytime I hear a one of his songs on the radio I think of you. How lucky is that?!

The Obergs said...

I agree with Tatiana, every time I hear/see anything related to Rob Thomas you are the first thing that pops into my head.

P.S. Don't you think Invisalign is neat?

Anonymous said...

One time on a trip to Snow College for work I met with a Brazilian transfer student with eyes like that. I got a little lost in them and ended up stumbling over my words and talking nonsense more than once.... :-D

cheeks said...

ha ha ha! It's ok to look...i always check out the eye candy in the office...it keeps the day rolling! Ha ha ha

So i just thought the same thing i read on the other comments...Rob T+ Mair= True love!

Unknown said...

It has been so long since i have heard you swoon over Rob! It is about time again! :) I love patient "boyfriends!" I have a couple where i take just a little longer in there cleaning than i regularly do!! I am there with you! I need a man!!! :)

Melissa said...

Yea for Rob Thomas! I have to agree with everyone else...I can't not think of you when I hear Rob! :)

I love Invisalign! I have had it since last December and am almost done. My teeth have moved a ton! It's great! I would totally recommend it!