Thursday, June 25, 2015

Are Dandelions Obnoxious or Charming?

During the last weekend of May Scott and I went campsite viewing. We heard of a group of campsites near Hanna and Altamont UT. We found several that would work for our planned trip the next week-which did not happen due to job loss and our unwillingness to camp in rain. 
This is a picture of Upper Stillwater Dam. It was beautiful. Such a lovely day. 

I took this picture of Suzie hanging out of the car but it showed the snow on the mountain. 

This is Upper Stillwater Dam the week of June 20. The record rainfall and the snow melt has caused the dam to overflow. Amazing! It was so beautiful.



The boat ramp. Suzie thought that was so fun!

The marker. 




We are so cute ha ha ha

Dandilions

I find Dandilions to be a week and a little obnoxious in my own yard yet on the drive to Upper Stillwater Dam the little flowers were in full bloom and I found them quite charming and lovely. 

I find it amazing that the little yellow weed can be so beautiful in a different setting!

No comments: