Thursday, March 03, 2005

Happy Parade Day!!!

Tomorrow is March 4th. So many good things happened on this day. Dear friends birthdays, parade day, Gerard Butler's new movie-Dear Frankie, The Pacifier comes out, and I am going to splurge and pruchase Jimmy Eats World's new cd!. How great is my life you might ask? Well let me tell you. Last night I got a great dose of Gerard on Jay Leno (I am still swooning over his accent)! Spring Break is almost here and I cannot wait!!! I am looking forward to sleeping, staying in my pjs all day, catching up on all the movies I want to see. Now this may sound like a boring spring break, but trust me I need it sooo bad!!! Well may you all have a great parade day!!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

AAAAGH! I can't believe I missed Gerard on Leno. I can't stay awake past ten and I don't have Tivo? What was he wearing? I want to go see "Dear Frankie" after boards.

Maria said...

I don't know why I put a question mark after "I don't have Tivo". It's like I don't even know myself....