Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I finally did it!

I actually bought Rob Thomas tickets! I am so happy:-) I am such a fan and cannot wait to see Mr. Thomas in person yet again.

I am a little miffed because there are three new songs on Rob's webpage and I cannot buy them for my very own to listen to again and again and again and then one more time! Rob...your such a tease!

I have a test trivia question. What is the name of the song/band who sings the line "I'm just a notch in your bedpost, but you're just a line in a song"? I really like this song. I am not sure if I would rather be a notch or a line-HA HA! I already know I would rather be a line in a song! Let me know your thoughts!

2 comments:

BreAnna said...

ok, the song is called "sugar we're going down" and the band is "fallout boy" and I would definatley rather be a line than a notch, although I do have a notch in my poor egonomic spine!

Mary Ann said...

Thank you so much for answering my question! I was begining to think nobody wanted to play:-(