Monday, September 19, 2005

Joseph Smith here we come!!

My class voted today to have our graduation dinner at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in SLC. While that was not what I voted for I am ok with the decision--mostly because the majority spoke. I am really trying to make the majority happy. My only fear this year--actually I have 3 (1: local anethesia boards,2: clinical boards and 3: failure of fundraising). I really hope my class will step up and hear the call of SADHA fundraising. If you hear it let me know!

Question: Name the song and/or band who sings the line...'You're so independent You just refuse to bend so I keep bending til I break'

3 comments:

BreAnna said...

Wow, that is amazing, we were sure that last year would be the last year that the banquet wouldn't be held in ogden, good luck with the planning, with jen around the school, you should get some tips from her, she did so much work for ours and it was great! Good luck!

Mary Ann said...

I really think that our banquet should be held in Ogden. I mean there are people who support WSU students through scholarships, raffle items, and patients, and how do we thank them? We take our business outside of the area. I really am not to happy about having to go to SLC for the banquet. I am happy that I live in a democracy, so i will be going to SLC for dinner!

Unknown said...

I wasn't too happy about our banquet being in SLC either. My famiy had to drive from Richmond to SLC. That's about a 2 hour drive. I was pulling teeth to get them to go to Ogden (hehe get it pullin' teeth ;)