Friday, December 23, 2005

'Cookin in the kitchen with Dyna'



It is Christmas and my sister Jo Ann and I are making bread for our bothers and for the neighbors. We decided to have a contest to determine who makes the best bread. Jo totally won! I am quite amazed since it was her first time making bread and my 900th time! I guess I still have a few thing to learn!

So far my break has been great. I have slept in, visited my sister Lori at her daycare, kissed my neice and nephew, baked pumpkin cookies, oreos, and 16 loaves of bread. I have watched Fellowship of the Rings and The Two Towers extended versions, I have seen President Bush (I will always be a fan of a person who can take responsibility!! I am such a fan.), President Hinckley (What a great man!), played Settlers of Catan, and burned weeds! I get to go pick up my brother Dave in Beaver. He is home for the holidays. We are planning on getting up at 4 am on Christmas morning to see if we can catch Santa. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Jami said...

Hey! Sounds like you've been busy...and having lots of fun! Just wonderin...did you catch santa?!?! I love getting up early on Christmas morning, it's the best! This year we slept in (well, Brett did). I finally had to wake him up at 8:00 cuz i couldn't handle the wait! Hope you're havin tons of fun with your fam! See ya soon!

Maria said...

Mary Ann, I hope you had a good Christmas! I am a champion at sleeping in. We should have a contest sometime...

Unknown said...

Just thinking about you and boards! Time flies, i can't believe that it has almost been a year! Enjoy the rest of your break!! How is school? Great? Are you getting so pumped to be done!!! You will be great!!! Hope things are good!! Jess