Thursday, January 05, 2006

'Time After Time'

So, I did not catch Santa this year. I did out shoot my army-trained-in-weapons-firing on Christmas Day so it was like I caught Santa!! I out shot my dad also. My brothers, dad and I had a great hour shooting 200 shotgun shells! Man we can burn through the ammo.

I had a very relaxing break. I think that I am ready for a new year. Once again I am reminded of how fast time flies. I cannot believe it is actually 2006! What happened to Y2K? What happened to 2005. I mean I remember orientation into dental hygiene school and thinking how far away 2006 was, then BAM! Welcome 2006!

I am actually looking for ward to May 12, 2006. I will have finished all 4 of my boards and passed. I will be moving somewhere in this big world. I will be so glad to be finished with school for a minute--until I get my masters. I have a lot to do before that great day, so if you do not see or hear from me for a while you will know why.

I have an actual job interview in Cedar City this month. I am kind of nervous for this. It is making me realize that I will be a RDH soon! I never thought that this day would come, now that it is here I welcome it with a big brushed, flossed, fluoridated, smile!

2 comments:

Jo's Crazy Adventures said...

question of the day: who sings waiting on joe...

Mary Ann said...

Steve Azar;-)