Wednesday, January 25, 2006

'...Colors that you shine'

Your Power Color Is Gold

You're dependable and hard working. You never miss a deadline - and you're never late.
You have a clear sense of right and wrong. You're very detail oriented.
You get frustrated when your friends are sloppy - or when they don't follow through.
You're on top of things, and you wish that everyone else was!


I had two answers to some of the questions of this quiz so I went back and did it again. So I guess I am a split personality...which makes sense-I had my palm read once and she said I was a twin, when I denied that she said my mother was lying! What a great life I have!

Your Power Color is Green

You feel most at home in a world of ideas.
You're curious and logical - and enjoy a good intellectual challenge.
You're super cool, calm, and collected. Very little tries your patience.
Your only fear? People not realizing how smart and able you are!

4 comments:

Jami said...

I think these colors are both great for you! I can see all those traits in your personality!
Mine didn't show up on my blog, but it's there when i log in (where i am able to edit) do you know how i can get it to show up for everyone else to see??

Anonymous said...

They're both so you!

Mary Ann said...

Jami, I got this from you. Your blog is perfect. You are an oragne! Thank you for the link!

Great to hear from you Ang!!!

Maria said...

I am Gold, which describes me perfectly. I am also most like Miranda from "Sex and the City". Now I am waiting to see what kind of kisser I am.... Darn this addictive quizzes!

I totally miss you! We need to hang out when the craziness that is Boards is over.