Wednesday, February 01, 2006

'...Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash."

I got a break today! Finally, I had time to get some busy stuff done. So now my eyebrows look like a normal person, my windshield wipers-while one is still broken I am closer to getting it fixed, and I purchased a few new pairs of scrubs! I also filed my taxes online. I went to the IRS webpage and there was a link for free efiling for people who earned less that 50,000. I qualified for this! When I got my W-2 form I almost died! I knew I was poor but until I saw the sad pittance I earned last year I did not realize how poor I was. I have not earned this amount for about 10 years! It was a shock to me. Anyway--I highly recommend doing your taxes this way. I am getting a fat refund which will help me recoup from paying for 4 board exams! It has been a great day for me to just get stuff done. Now if someone will come and do my dishes that would be great!

PS. 92 days until graduation!

1 comment:

Jo's Crazy Adventures said...

woah...this page is like in chinesse or something!! anyways, i want to come do your dishes!!! i want to get away!!!! i loves you and fever pitch was cool! we havent watched the other ones yet...loves!