Friday, February 03, 2006

'Hate Me'

Today after participating in a sealant clinic at WSU, I checked my voice mails. I had this message from a dear friend. He was asking me who sings this song and then he played it. I loved the song just from the couple seconds I heard it on my voice mail. I did not know who it was because I am not up on the new songs. Anyway I googled the lyrics and discovered that Blue October sings it. Their cd will be out in March...I predict a future purchase. I am listening to this song right now. I love it. Thank you so much Brady for sharing such great music. Thank you Power 91 for playing such great music!!

I had a hard day today. I was easily irritated. I know I offended some people and then there were a few people who were just so kind and patient with me! I am so not worthy! Anyway I need a girls night out. A little dinner, a lot of conversation, a diet coke, and some chocolate will set me right again! Until then I will try to retract my claws;-)

No comments: