Wednesday, August 22, 2007

No Adventure...Just Life

Well it has been a relatively calm week. I have worked like 1 minute. For some reason now that school is in parents are not coming in for prophys. I have worked 10 hours this week already and it is Wed...How lame huh? Well I should be grateful for this respite but I know my paycheck will suffer!

So unlike Kami I have been on the contact lens hunt,while she has been on the eyeglasses hunt. I want colored contacts that I can sleep in. They are available...the Internet does not lie. But I have been to two offices in Cedar and they do not carry them-and the contact lens website specifically told me that they were providers of the lens. My next option is to go to the Walmart vision center and just in case you missed this vital piece of info about me....I HATE Walmart. I will pay more money, I will drive farther away, I will pretty much do anything than support Walmart. So that is just not an option for me. How do I get these lenses....1-800-CONTACTS is a great option but I just do not know what colors I want. I don't want to look like freaky green eyed girl so I would like to try a sample lens. Is this so hard to ask for? I mean really.....Why am I getting so frustrated and irritated over a contact lens? I just need to get Lasix! Where is Melissa W when I need her....Oh that's right living life in O-town--I think.

Well Candice and I went to Lend Me a Tenor:The Musical and enjoyed it very much!! I have such admiration for actors who do 2 plays a season. They learn the lines in just a few weeks and remember which play they are in. I would get mixed up all over the place. Anyway they are amazing and talented!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying the last few days of summer!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I always miss you when it has been a while between posts!! Glad you are well and not working! Ha!! I am hoping for that slow down. My office has been crazy busy! I am working 9- 9 1/2 hours a day, then get to hit the traffic from west jordan to Layton!! That equals a long day!!

For sure we will meet up at UDa- that is so far away though....

Aimee said...

Wowza....you hate Walmart? I love that place! It's so cheap there, although I only go in the middle of the night when there's not a million people there.

I'm so glad summer's on the way out...i've been sweating non-stop. I'm ready for fall!!

The Obergs said...

Lasik is the way to go! I had it done 2 years ago and I wouldn't trade for the world. However, I did always want color contacts so I can see the draw there. I will agree with you 100% I hate WalMart with all my heart, in fact Taylor just got home from there a few minutes ago and he is in the worst mood because of all the lines, rude customers and chaos By the way, do you know when UDHA meeting is happening and are you going?

cheeks said...

I hate walmart as well, but my pocket book says stay. I actuallly have noticed a difference at the one here in ohio...people here don't have as many kids, so the chaos is quite minimal! I swear every time you go there there's some crazy mom yelling at her kids to stop screaming....hmmmm, do ya wonder where they get it from?!?! Good to here from you! I love your fam pic!

Anonymous said...

But just remember, even though Wal-Mart is currently ruining the world, it will save the world if the world is ending.... :-D

BreAnna said...

bummer, it is th "last few days" of summer, can it be already. I would definately try to get the contacts from a dr. if you can, then post a picture of you new eye color, how exciting. Just think how much we all will be hating Walmart when they open their first "dental center," we all know it is coming! AHHH!