Friday, June 29, 2012

New Camera

Right in the heart of downtown Vernal is this T-Rex. Some entity decorates him according to the season. Christmas was a little frightening with Christmas lights on his teeth, but I like the fishing getup. 
Scott kindly and sweetly bought me a new camera.  It is a Panasonic-(click here for link) I love it. It is what I wanted. The only thing I have noticed is when I was posting this it took forever to load the pictures. I guess 16.1 MP makes a big file and it takes time to load. And if that is my only complaint I can live with it. I love the camera!
I was blanching some zucchini prior to freezing. One piece fell onto the floor. Suzie snagged it up quickly and ran for the safety of the living room couch. Once she knew she was save she proceeded to eat it. I hurried and took the picture as proof that this silly dog eats her veggies!

Suzie is such a good puppy. She does have selective hearing. She pretends she does not hear me telling her to get down off the bed but she listens quite well in the car when I tell her to get into the back. She loves to play fetch. Scott and I will go down the street to our Stake Center and throw a ball while we take laps around the baseball field. She loves it, more for the run than the guaranteed scraps of food at the pavilion left over from some activity.  When we get home after running her as hard as we can she usually crashes on the floor. I know you can imagine her puppy dreams and trust me those front legs get moving when she is dreaming! 
I have been working one day a week for a dentist in Duchesne. He built a brand new office. He did not buy any patient files or equipment. Everything is brand new. It is really fun working in a new office. One downer is that every patient is a new patient so lots of xrays, charting, and general paperwork need to be done. It can be tough sometimes. I am truly grateful that I have the chance to work for him. I am scheduled to work for 2 more weeks. He only has 2 opertories complete, the other 2 will be done soon. Once they are complete they will negotiate hiring me for real. I am glad for this trial time since it is such a long commute. I am glad to finally have some work I enjoy.  I am also thankful for my camera!

1 comment:

cheeks said...

yay for a new camera!!! Scott is way thoughtful! I can see the pros and cons for working in a new office! I hope you get the job and the commute works out ok...it would be nice to build up your own hygiene dept, knowing everything that's been done is by YOU! That must be some sick OCD RDH thing we thrive on :)

Suzy is too cute! I love that you post about her....you said "prob too much" in a comment to me, but i don't think so at all! She's part of your life...just as kids are in mine. i sometimes wonder if people get bored of pics of my kids, but hey, that's whats going on around here, so deal! I do love all your puppy posts!!