Monday, July 30, 2012

Ode to Matchbox 20



Matchbox 20 released their newest single's video on YouTube today. I love this video. I love the song. Once again they have made a song I relate to. . . . the one you love who is so mean, yet you keep going back to them and you cant let them go. I love the playfulness of the band during this video. It is a perfect representation (to me) of how looking back at the relationship you can see what a jerk they were but while you were in it you didnt care what they did, as long as they called you 'baby'. My heart leaps when  X94 plays it here in Vernal. I cannot cannot cannot wait until September 4th when their album is released!  Oh that I lived in Australia who gets the release on Aug 31!

2 comments:

Lori England said...

It is a good song. I do not think I have ever listened to them.

cheeks said...

LOVED this! hadn't heard it yet! my kiddos were totally dancing to the beat! We'll have to put it on the list of future purchases :)