Friday, May 31, 2013

Blessed!

April 10, 2013 I was home when I received a phone call from Scott telling me he was ok but that he had rolled his truck over. A few hours later he asked me to drive out to pick him up. When I got to the location I saw this truck on it's side. 
Scott was 100% blessed. He was minimally injured and the truck was cosmetically damaged. The green pipe just inches away from the cab of the truck is a pressurized gas line. If Scott had hit that line he would be in several pieces scattered over quite a distance. Luckily he did not hit the gas line nor did he puncture his water tank. He did not cause a spill of 'dirty' water and he is here with me now.


After an exam from Urgent Care Scott was able to come home a crash-Suzie helped.

Honestly I am so glad that his accident was not worse than it was. I am so thankful that he was blessed that morning. 

1 comment:

Lizi Bates said...

So thankful he was blessed and watched over and all is well!!