Sunday, January 03, 2016

Ringing in the New Year.


My sister got married--
 My sister Lori got married to Randy England on New Years Day. It was a simple beautiful wedding. Lori has been a widow for three years and was such a nervous bride. Her son Ty (13 yrs old) gave her away. He has grown up so much this past few years. I am really liking who he is.

Randy has been a member of the LDS church for almost one year. I love how he treats my sister and her children. I am glad she gets a second chance.

I really had a great day. It was fun to be with all of us crazy people. In the picture from left to right starting in the circle on LL. Daniel holding Jaxon (>1 yr old), Andrea Healton, Brent Jones, Randy England, Lori England, Jo Ann Nielsen, John Nielsen, Jenni Jones holding Nash Jones (15 months), Hilaree Jones, Susan Jones, Mary Ann Stewart, and Scott Stewart.

I have high hopes for 2016.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

New beginnings! That is what life is all about. So happy for your sister and happy that you got to be there.

Jami said...

Hey! How cool for your sister.... I hope things keep looking up for her! You look so happy too! Hope you had wonderful holidays! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I was surprised to see that anyone still checks in. I've been on quite a hiatus, but am determined to get caught up. So, my MIL and FIL are now on their mission!! They got the same assignment back to portugal and left in November. It really is amazing how the Lord works. Because of the surgery and having to stay home, they ended up being here when Brett's gma passed away in September (she lived right next door to them), which was such a blessing they were here. And now we feel like that's one of the big reasons everything happened the way it did. Hope you're doing well!! ;)