Sunday, April 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

Today has been the best day! It is my reciprocal birthday (32 on the 23). Since I am such a nerd I had to celebrate with my friends. Friday Andrea took me to Joe's Crab Shack for the best crab and shrimp ever! Then she treated me to Antonio Banderas in Take the Lead. Then she got me a Dairy Queen ice cream cake--my fav! It was a great evening! I am truly blessed with such great friends.

Then today Korbin and Matt allowed me to come to their home and cook dinner for my DH girls. We had such a great time. We ate well, laughed well and played a great game of Pollyanna!! Matt tried to take pictures of Maria and Heidi touching boobs but he was laughing to hard and missed the opportunity--Jeremy will be so sad ha ha ha!

All of my family has called/texted me. They are the best! I love them so much! I can feel their support of me clear up here in Ogden. I am truly blessed with a great family and great friends! Do I need to say more?

I graduate in 12 days! Future here I come!

5 comments:

BreAnna said...

Happy Birthday, I know what you want for your birthday, graduation! You are such an amazingly strong woman, and you are going to love being out of school, wish I could have been there to wish you well in person, 12 more days, that is crazy!

Jami said...

Sounds like the bday bash was a hit...and a little rowdy!! ha ha ha I'm glad you had a great day!

Unknown said...

Boise???????? Happy Birthday! So excited for you! Way to go!!

karena said...

M.A
hello it is me...although i am always reading your blog, i never post to it (in my mind i always respond to you though :) anyways, so i would like to say that i am glad you had a wonderful birthday and also that as i was wandering around your blogs i noticed that you had screened a patient who did not have enough sub calculus. so, this leads me to wonder just how heavy was this calc, and also if you cleaned them...because they could maybe me my board paitent. you have to get back to me and let me know if this may be my lucky day (finally). anyways, i love you and think that you did an awesome job as our president and if you ever take a trip down to florida you better not just look me up...you better plan on staying with me so we can play at the beach everyday! your the best!

Aimee said...

I'm so embarrased I missed your birthday! I didn't know though!! Happy belated birthday, I hope that it was awesome! Love ya!