Thursday, April 06, 2006

Oh BP how lovely are your calc rings?

Tonight my bubble is bright and shiny! No, I have not purchased Blue October's cd yet...sigh...I have a wonderful Western Regional Examination Board patient!!!!! Korbin already did a dance so I will pass on that. I will sing a song.

I have a board patient hey hey hey hey
I have a board patient hey hey hey hey
Oh, I have a BP hey hey hey hey.
I think it is better that a pickle for a nickel!

That was an original my Mair. Autographs to be signed later.

I want to thank the academy, Korbin, a pregnant person, Alfanzo, and God for relieving this stress in my life.

My BP has wings on his molar radiographs. They films are just beautiful. I have not seen anything as beautiful since last year when I found a lucky TA a board pt. I guess Karma does come around. Well, I am still looking for patients for my homies, so if you have some nasty teeth let me know!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a relief!! You lucky girl- holdo on to that patient for dear life!! :) I know, you can move up here. Great pay (way better that Utah) and lots of job openings!! Keep it in mind!! :) Thanks for the cute e-mail! You are the greatest! Be proud of all you have done!!

Jami said...

I am all sorts of jealous!! You didn't fill me in on that very important piece of info this morning! What a load off! Well, we never finished our convo because those little kids got there so early today. Anywho, we should chat about gifts and such. Call me, or i will talk to ya more about it monday! Thanks! Enjoy your weekend!

BreAnna said...

Congratulations! You so deserve this, and it will all be down hill from here! I am glad to see you are safely back in your bubble again I was beginning to worry about you! ;o)