Tuesday, March 28, 2006

One note at a time

On a mixed note....I finished the third of four board exams. I am glad to get this next stage over. Right now I am just praying to pass this exam. The first half was great. I felt wonderful after turning the exam in. Then I realized that I got every question wrong. The next session was worse. I hated the case studies. I studied them and I thought that I was prepared but by the time I was finished I was sick of it. I do not think I could have handled the exam if there was one more case study! The exam tested my knowledge as well as my ability to sit for 4 hours straight and regurgitate information in the form of a bubble sheet. I am so glad that I am finished. I hated the experience and do not want to go through it ever again!

On a better note....Heidi, Melissa, Brittany and I presented our research at the Undergraduate Research Symposium yesterday. It was awesome! I loved it. I hogged the spotlight. I answered all the questions and did not give my team a chance to speak. I hope they will still be my friends! I forget how much I like public speaking until it is all over. Friends, please forgive me for talking all the time!

On a sad note...My roomie is moving out tomorrow. He has been the best roomie I have ever had and I will miss him. I wish him the best of life, love and happiness!

On a happy note...only 1 week until Blue October's cd, 'Foiled' is released!!! I love 'Hate Me' so much!

4 comments:

Jami said...

Can i just say you we had the greatest table ever! I felt confident just sitting next to you hoping i would catch some of the brain waves that might be flowing from your head...that, and i had my fairy dust pencil to sprinkle us with before that awful, dreaded exam!! I'm sure you did great! THose case studies were a bust...15 is unreal!! I could never do that again. Pretty sure if i don't pass i will be choosing a different career.

Jo's Crazy Adventures said...

where is pie going? i love him too. i miss his happy days and when it is just us two...cuz then he is nice.

BreAnna said...

Yea! I am glad it went so well, and I have yet to find anyone who is upset when someone hogs the public speaking spot light! I am sure it was a relief! Take a weekend to yourself, sorry about the roomie! bummer

Unknown said...

Hey, sent you an e-mail about the frames. Let me know if you got it! Is it just at mail.weber? or is it mail.weber.edu? Sent it to both!! Thanks for your sweet comments! You are great! :)