Friday, April 28, 2006

Thank You Spa Fairy!!

I am the luckiest girl in the world. I have a spa fairy. This fairy scheduled me for a Native American Healing Waters bath. It was amazing. The water was hot and filled with wonderful smelling skin silkening products. Holly-my masseuse-worked my neck and shoulders and then left me alone in the luscious waters with my own ice towel and frozen Zoro mask. It was wonderful! I have to admit that I was ready for it to be over when she came to get me. I was so hot!
Then my spa fairy signed me up for a Neck-Back-Shoulder Massage. Holly did a wonderful job. She worked my hands as well. I need to have that done more often. It was wonderful!
Next on my schedule was a Indulgence pedicure. Leslie worked my feet over. Bless her little heart. She scrubbed and massaged my legs and feet forever then dipped my feet in some hot paraffin wax. After the wax soaked into my feet she came and painted my toes. They look so good. I love it. I had the best experience!
I want to thank my spa fairy! Whoever you are...THANK YOU. I enjoyed every minute of the extravagant treatment. Once I start making some real money I will be doing that again. Ahhh....relaxation!!!!

5 comments:

BreAnna said...

wow, that sounds amazing! I guess it is better than crunching my body in my bath tub with dish soap as bubbles, huh?

Melissa said...

I am so glad you had a good time!! I think it was very important for us to have a well deserved day of relaxation after the hell we have been through. And as always, your posts crack me up!! A zorro mask, ha! You better get lots of sleep tonight, cuz we gonna party like it's 1999 tomorrrow!!! Woo hoo!!!

Jami said...

Oh, now i am dying for a hot bubble bath....too bad our apt (like heidi's) doesn't have the luxury of a bath tub! I'm glad you had such a good time! You deserve to relax a little!

Unknown said...

Hey! Good luck this week! Enjoy every minute of it- you made it!! I am so proud!!! Come to Boise! Can i say it enough!!!???? So???? :)

natalie jones said...

Hey this is the first time I have posted on your blog. You looked so beautiful at the banquet. I didn't get to tell you while we were there but I just wanted you to know. The banquet turned out so well, thanks for all that you did to make it that way!!!