Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Wonderful Day!

Last night Cedar experienced a great and wonderful thunderstorm around 2:30 am. At first I was scared because I was awaken by a glass rattling thunderclap but then I calmed down and listened to the storm. I was great. I snuggled in my blankets and went back to sleep. This morning I woke up and stumbled to the bathroom when I looked out the kitchen window I saw (yup I saw...I wear the night and day contacts that you wear continuously for 30 days--kind of a cheap lasik ha ha ha) snow covering everywhere! It was beautiful. The trees still have leaves on them and so the branches were hanging so low due to the weight. A lot of trees on my street were touching the ground. The mountains are covered enough to give the red rock a white dusted appearance. It is truly beautiful! I have a feeling that it is going to be a wonderful day!

Tomorrow will be a wonderful day also. I have a patient coming tomorrow that has the most amazing black rings of calculus I have ever seen! He is an early 20 year old hispanic man. His teeth are just covered in deposit but since he is so young it comes off fairly easily. He would be a great board pt except he has some gingival hyperplasia and therefore some really deep pockets! I am looking forward to cleaning another quad tomorrow!!!! How great is my life?!?!?!?

4 comments:

Aimee said...

I'm so glad you're happy mair!! You deserve it. I'm envious!!

Lindsey said...

Hi Maryann,

It is so good to hear from you. Glad to know you still care about us dumb "juniors". I bet you are so glad that your not where we are right now. Glad to know that all is well!! Thanks for caring about us!

Lindsey

Tatiana said...

I'm jealous of the snow! I heard cedar got some on the radio and thought of you! That's cool that you are seeing black rings of calc. I had a good experience yesterday with heavy calc (See my blog for details). I'm glad you're doing great! Lucky you! I can't wait until I'm done with school! Enjoy the snow!

BreAnna said...

Sounds like a pretty good life to me! It was 72 degrees in NY today, I am ready to start seeing some snow around here, and as far as the calc rings are concerned, you go girl!