Friday, November 24, 2006

I am VERY Thankful!

I have been in Delta for 3 days! I used to think Pharmacy hours were great but I think I LOVE dental hours! It has been so nice to be here with my family and know that I get to be one of the first to arrive and last to leave. It used to kill me to be the first one to leave. All I would think about was what my family was doing without me....I just knew it would be fun!

I am ashamed to admit that I have eaten enough food to feed a small Peruvian village for 1 week! It sure has been fun! I have played Old-School Electronic Battleship, made it into the top 10 on MahJongg, shot my dad's new Czech .221 fireball rifle--which I love! My bros have been trying for years to teach me how to thorw clay targets/skeet. I FINALLY learned how to flick my wrist just right to send the skeet soaring into the air...now if I could just aim ha ha ha. I shot skeet and 2 liter bottles filled with water-no air so they exploded when shot! We just finished watching Cars and Superman Returns (thanks AJH-who hooked us up with an early release copy) We have cheered for the Jazz--Go Jazz! And last of all we ate again!
I hope your Thanksgiving was as great and wonderful as mine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A small Peruvian village for one week? Heh heh. You're funny. :-)

Unknown said...

I would like to reiterate something you said... GO JAZZ!! You are great! Glad you had a good thanksgiving!! Are things getting better at the office? We need to chat, e-mail me your phone number!!

BreAnna said...

Sounds just wonderful, funny how the longer I am in the city, the more I miss the country, like realy country. Glad it was so nice!