Monday, October 22, 2007

Utah Dental Hygienist Association....

Another week has flown by. I am impressed by how smoothly it went. I have been very busy and was worried that I would not get everything done. I admit my dishes have piled up and that my laundry basket is overflowing but all in all I got all major commitments completed.

I am looking forward to this weekend which is UDHA. I like going to this convention. I like the speakers and camaraderie with other RDH. I like to remember why I am a member of ADHA and that membership dues are very important. Going to these meetings recharges me. I love learning and being reminded of things that are important to my profession. I love seeing all the professional people who care for their patients and work hard to give them the care they need. I also like going to SLC and eating at all the places Cedar does not have. I am really excited to go to the convention! See you there:)

2 comments:

BreAnna said...

I wish I was going to see you there, have a great week!

Monica said...

I will be there! I was out of town last year, so it's been a while. I hope I can get some good info... better than UDA.:) I wish they didn't include lunch in with the price of registration.... I want to eat out too!
PS: Was I suppose to get something in the mail, as far as a pass or something? Or do I pick it up at the door?