Monday, December 03, 2007

Closer....

My tree is up, my decorations are out, the lights are on, the cocoa is made, the marshmallows are melting, Christmas cards have been mailed. I am starting to feel better but it is so forced. I am thankful for all of the advice! You guys are the best! After that post I watched the Polar Express on TV with Kaden (2 yr old boy who I babysit) at the same time Monica did. How coincidental is that? I do like that movie and it was wonderful to watch it with a child who is new to this Christmas thing. I think that explaining to him who Santa was and what a jingle bell is helped me more than anything else I had tried this year to get into the spirit. I am still striving to be more giving and charitable and I know it will come I just have to work at it this year. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas season!

3 comments:

The Obergs said...

I know this is off your subject, but are you a Hero's fan too!?!?!?!? I'm so sad because the night of the finale (tonight) we had something come up so we couldn't watch it and I've been dying to see how they would (forcefully) end it. I tried to watch it online, but they don't have it up yet. Let's be Hero's buddies.

P.S. Just wait until the 25th gets closer, it will get easier the closer it gets. Merry Christmas.

Kami said...

Wow, I am impressed with your holiday spirit. I have yet to care about putting up any decorations. It is always fun to visit and see what you are up to. You have quite a readership and continue to post compelling insights. Great job!

Unknown said...

Yeah! How are you! I feel like it has been forever! How is work? Have you thought anymore about Pharmacy?? Are you going to be coming up this way during Christmas? We should get the gals together!!