Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wishes do come true...

Today I stopped by Albertson's pharmacy to see how everyone was doing. Jeff told me the best news ever! He said he was watching the top 40 videos of 2007 and Matchbox Twenty was on. I was not surprised:) Anyway, Rob Thomas was talking about the video for 'How Far We've Come'. In the video there are clips of Obama and Hillary Clinton. At first I was heart broken because I am not a fan of Hillary. I don't mind Obama. I think he is a good man. Hillary on the other hand is not on my top 1 billion. I don't want to get into it here so let's just say that I was a little sad when Hillary was on MB20 video. But since I live in my little world I chose to believe that Rob was trying to show the world that we have come so far because we have a black man and a woman running for presidential candidacy. So now my heart is happy and my love of Rob can continue. It has been a long time joke at the pharmacy that Rob is my husband. I only have to overcome 2 obstacles. 1. He needs to get divorced. 2. He needs to meet me. Once those two things are done he will be mine. I know this is a unattainable goal, but it is sure fun to dream!

Ok so the news Jeff gave me....He said that Rob said that the music video is not about politics. It is not about Democrat or Republican or Catholic or Mormon. Then Rob continued to say that religion would should not have anything to do with who becomes president and that we would all have to wait until we die to find out who is right, but for him his money was on the Mormons! How funny is that? I just love Rob more! He is the best! Jeff was so thoughtful to think of me! Now this goal can be maintained....to bad Rob's wife is wonderful:(

9 comments:

BreAnna said...

wow, that is pretty much the nicest thing I have heard on the public scene about mormons lately, and pretty much the coolest, I love him now too!

Anonymous said...

Yay Rob and his love for Mormons! And yay you for your love for Rob! :-D

The Obergs said...

Oh Rob, how nice. Now my goal is to have a date with Brad Pitt. I know I'm married, but Taylor told me if this ever came to pass that he would be more than happy to let me go out with Brad Pitt if I let him go out with Jessica Alba, I told him it was a deal. Anyway, I'm rooting for you, Rob Thomas's wife has nothing on you.

Melissa said...

Go Mo's!!! I pray that you will meet and marry Rob one day :) We are coming home for Christmas!! We will be passing by Cedar Saturday morning, so I'll honk real loud. Hope your holidays are great!!

Em said...

Well long time. 22 months and counting down till I am free of Yakima! Ok, ok, ok, I love my job though there was and is no one to train me. There was however a note left for me by the other two hygienist (they are gone) that gave me contact info for the public stuff I am supost to do. This note however went missing. People were upset about this note and destroyed it. I know that sound severe but it is TRUE. PEOPLE ARE WEIRD OUT HERE!!

I work in Toppenish and see 7 pt's a day except on Thur when I have admin time in the am ( I don't know what I am supost to do with my admin time, so I do...nothing). Mostly I see class 3 and 4 sometimes I get some easy ones but not often. I saw a 10yr that took me 30 to do his front mand anter ling and labial. I just wanted to cry for this poor boy.

I work one day a week at Whiteswan this is a double wide trailer. Whiteswan is about 20 ml from Toppenish. Imagine the worst part of Ogden and times it by 5. Have to run I'll finish this later because you have to here this.

Em said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monica said...

How funny that we watched the Polar Express together... but apart???!!
That is very interesting about Rob...I wish more people would listen to his advice!

cheeks said...

go rob!!! I think this is just a beginning for you and rob...just think of what a great story it will make on your wedding day...a story that started so many years ago!! :) Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

Kami said...

First, I have to say that I loved your comments on my blog about the book "The World is Flat." I can't always count on you to be the intellectual one. Next, I love that you have a positive outlook on future relationships. Perhaps I should quit match.com and just choose someone, whether or not they are available, and start making plans. That sounds about as good as the plan I have been following, so I might as well.

Take care, MaryAnn