Thursday, May 15, 2008

Boob check....

So today I cleaned this woman's teeth. Now there was nothing unusual about that. I mean I am a dental hygienist;) What tripped me out was the fact that she totally stared at my boobs during the entire appointment! Now I am used to men checking me out but I have to be honest that this is the first female to do so; it really freaked me out. I was all bothered about it and wanted to poke her eyes out. Anyway that was my day. That and I just had a enrichment night with all gluten. The chicken fried steak, the taco meat, the sausage on the pizza, the carrot cake, the chicken salad sandwiches were all made out of wheat flour and water....yummy! Actually it was pretty good! I am sure I have not had this much fiber in a long time I better watch out tomorrow ha ha ha!

2 comments:

Lizi said...

Haha Mair I love you!

cheeks said...

dude, what's up with the boob lady?! Weird. You should have asked her what she wanted?!