Monday, June 02, 2008

Yellowstone season 3

Once again I went to Yellowstone over Memorial Day weekend. It was so fun. Daniel and Jo went with me. It rained every day! It was cold. It was wet. It was beautiful!

This is Daniel and Jo in all the steam. Because it was so cold there was plenty of steam from the thermals. It was amazing.


A beautiful rainbow over Yellowstone lake which was completely frozen over...brrrr!!!!



Me at Fairy Falls. This was the only time the sun shone. We actually got our cheeks and noses sunburned during the 6 mile hike.












My Uni-bomber siblings!!

The cute little buffalo were causing quite the traffic jam:(
Well I wanted to add more pics but oh well....My patience with the computer is failing. Anyway, I had a great weekend even though it was frezzing cold. I loved the rain. I loved haging out with my sibs. And most of all I loved not being at work and getting away for a while.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun adventure! Yay for you! :-D

Em said...

Fun! Is that snow I'm seeing? Dosen't family make life worth living? Your looking good Mair. Hope you stay with the RDH.

Unknown said...

Hey, you need to get to posting more! I miss reading all about you!! Yellowstone looked great! I have not been in years!! Hope you are well!!

cheeks said...

LOVE YELLOWSTONE! Seeing your pics makes me feel a little closer to home, so thanks! The little baby
"fuh-luffalo" is too cute! Glad you had a great break from work!

BreAnna said...

Those pictures are unreal, it is hard to beleive how beautiful it is there. Some of the best things in life are those quite earthy moments, thanks for sharing!

Melissa Rees said...

Hey chickadee! I'm back in the great state of Utah. We live in Syracuse (Layton) now, real close to Korbins old house. Yellowstone looks awesome!!We detoured to the Grand Canyon on the way home. It was beautiful!