Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Introducing....


World, I would like to introduce my brand stinking new truck. It is a Toyota Tundra. It is 'slate' aka charcoal grey/blue. I love it. I have not named it yet....any suggestions?
I have been wanting one of these trucks forever and finally got it. Now I know some of you will think I am spoiled but who else is going to spoil me??? Co-workers from the dental world were jealous and called me spoiled and co-workers from the pharmacy were jealous and congratulated me on working hard and getting a super nice truck. I wonder what the difference is. Could it be that the pharmacy crew knows me better and knows I don't spoil myself or is it the general personality of the pharmacy to be happy for others. Now I do want to clear something up. There were a few girls at the dental office who were excited for me and only a couple who thought I was spoiled so I should not label all dental peeps that way. I just focused on the negative feelings...my bad. So anyway, I love my truck. It is a crew max and my 6'3" brother can sit very comfortably in the back seat w/o his knees touching. It is a beast of a truck and I love it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! And you are 100% NOT SPOILED-- you totally deserve it! Yay! :-D

Unknown said...

I love it! He fits. It looks like a Tyrell to me. Maybe TY for short!! Ha! You look great!! How is life?

Melissa Rees said...

Damn girl! Is that brand new? I would never think you are spoiled. You deserve every happines in the world!!

cheeks said...

Congrats on the new truck! Definitely not spoiled....i know you're working your guts out, so you are very deserving!! I love trucks!! Funny, before i read jess' comment i was thinking something along the lines of "Tyke," so maybe Ty is a good fit! With muscles like that i'm assuming it's of the male gender?! Have fun with it!

PS, love your long hair!

Em said...

How about Huge Bubba? Oh, my, hanna, Mair! You lucky bugger! Oh, man now I really want to get my Yellow Mustang. You got me really thinking.......and wanting......a lot. Hawaii, wooooohhoooooo. I'm so excited. Who else can we talk into going. Nieto said that I can't hang on his and the others doc'sd coat tails while I'm there, what an idiot. I told him I'm not settin a foot anywhere with them. It's all out the ladies in Hawaii.

Monica said...

I would not say your spoiled. What's wrong with liking/wanting nice things? Besides, you've worked really hard to get it. I, myself, LOVE toyota trucks. Nice pick!