Saturday, August 23, 2008

Too Close to Home!!!

I just found out that a Cedar City dermatologist and his staff were killed in a plane crash yesterday. I am freaking out. I looked online to see who what listed as deceased and my friend Megan is not listed but I have not been able to get in touch with her to make sure she is alright. Megan was an assistant at my office and left to work for the dermatologist. They make weekly flights to several of their clinics in small towns. I have now heard that Megan was not on the plane and that she is alright. She made other arrangements so someone else could take her spot. Man, what a hard situation. I am going to miss the Dr and his staff. I know them. I have filled prescriptions from that clinic for 8 years and talked to them a lot. I am sick to know that their families are hurting! I feel so helpless!

1 comment:

Em said...

Oh, Mair, how sad. Well, about kissing and eggs and such...Bj and I was out shopping for food today and he asked for one the eggs. I asked why and he said because he wasn't it to hatch. I said it isn't fertilized and he said.....do I need to kiss it? I made a mess of it all but I'm not willing to go for "fact" yet.

Yeah, I work with some real winners.