Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Patient Void

My Soy milk man is moving!!! One of the first patients I had in private practice was this hot man who is manager of quality control at the soy processing plant in Cedar. He has the most tarter ever!!!! I have convinced him to come every 3 months for adult prophy. His insurance pays for 2 a year and he pays for the other 2. He is willing to pay the cash just so I do not have to pick and pick so much. How nice is that?!? I know he is doing it for himself but hey a girl can dream...Anyway he is moving and will not longer grace my operatory! I am super sad. This sucks. I vow to never get personally attached to another patient again....ha ha ha! He was so nice to say that I had been a great hygienist and that he was going to miss the fun we had together every 3 months. Mr Soy I will miss you too! He said he would have his replacement come to the office just to fill the void! Again how sweet!
Adios Amigos!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the soy milk guy, and I never even met him! Sad times, indeed. :-(

Melissa Rees said...

There are some patients that I actually like as well. It's funny how the random thing can make you think of them! I feel like a loser because I've never heard of ANY of those songs!! Terry tell me I have bad taste in music and I'm starting to believe him! Can't wait to see you!

Em said...

Oh, man, they have greeeaatt arms. I have a thing for arms. MMMM MMMMM good. OK, I have a confession...I love Nickleback. Not just Far Away but their more...raunchy stuff. I know it's crazy! I can't even put the songs on my blog because they are a bit much. I'm turning into a crazy woman. So, tattoo's, what do you think about women and tattoo's? I'm thinkin about it....

Em said...

Yeah, men with tattoo's I really like it and the ear pierce too. I'm a looser mormon girl. Or a mormon woman on the brink of...I can't say. Nice to know that I'm not the only mormon woman turned on by that. I hate to think conventionally ALL the time.

cheeks said...

OH!! so long soy boy! Just pray for a hot replacement! Obviously he was loving you....nobody pays cash for 2 extra cleanings a year! Way to go!