Monday, September 22, 2008

Time after Time

Time is a funny thing. Sometimes it goes by really fast and other times it creeps along. Time is wasted and time is taken for granted. Time is never made up and is always lost. Time does not stop for us mere mortals. It is one of the true constants in our lives. So why does time mean so much to me and not so much to someone else? I want time....how do I get it? I am pretty sure Wal-mart does not have it for sale in their clearance isle. So can I order it online? Nope. So can I make time? I try to that a lot, but have been unsuccessful. I guess I will be frustrated and frustrating until I figure this time thing out.

I will leave you with one of my all time favorite quotes..."So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time we are given"....Lord of the Rings

2 comments:

Em said...

Wow, that sums up what I've decided about Yakima. Portland man, nice. Hey, what are your thoughts on a Masters in Hygiene?

Virginia said...

So it seems thinking about time is a waste of time :) I wonder what it would be like to not think about it. Not have to worry about being some where at a certain time, to just wake up and do what you need to do at your own pace. Would we still waste it?

So good luck finding more!

Thanks for your comment.