Wednesday, December 02, 2009

? ? ? ?



This morning the moon was so lovely from my opertory window, I had to snap a picture. Sadly this picture does not do the moon justice. It was so large. I could see the 'man in the moon' with amazing detail. I wish I could share with you the great morning moon with you.

I have written this post 3 times now. I think I will end it now....

How great and wonderful is the world we live in? How bad do I hate working out? How come I cannot befriend a 13 year old girl? Why do I love junk food? How great is my husband? Why is he so good to me? How bad to I miss my family? What is the best Christmas movie?

6 comments:

Ruth said...

The world is wonderful. I do not like working out either. The 13 yr old girl will come around. I LOVE The Charlie Brown Christmas and A Christmas Story! I miss you. You husband sees the good in you that we all see!

Lizi Bates said...

It would have been wonderful to share the moon view with you! What a fantastic view! I hope you have a brilliant idea for your 13-year-old problems. And right now off the top of my head, ELF is a great Christmas movie :)

Melissa Rees said...

Ok, here goes...best Christmas movie EVER is Christmas Vacation! I've watched 1,000 times and I never get sick of it. Clark Griswold is sooooo like my Dad that it's scary. You have to watch it!!Junk food is good because God says so. Wait until you get preggars and you tell yourself it's ok to eat 3 doughnuts a day because the baby needs it...As for the 13 year old stepdaughter, I got nothing except she's probably hormonal/horny/thinks she knows everything. Hope that helps!!

Maria said...

Yeah, Christmas Vacation is the best Christmas movie ever. Stop trying so hard with the girl. Be yourself, live your life and if she's a party pooper that's her problem.

cheeks said...

you really do have such a great view from your op!

I love the movie "The Family Stone" it's a little newer, but i also love a classic "Christmas Vacation!" and i love the Grinch with jim carey in it because i love him!

sorry about the stepdaughter....no wisdom there! Hopefully she'll come around when she puts her 13 yr old attitude away and realizes how fun and wonderful you are!

vicki said...

My vote is for Christmas Vacation and The Grinch. That pic of your view is completely gorgeous!