Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy Saturday to me! I could not resist these lovely flowers from the farmers market. I am going to miss the flowers that have decorated my home all summer when the farmers markets end.
Today I found white nectarines at the farmers market. I tried a sample and just had to buy a couple. They are oh so very sweet. Perfect compliment to their firm flesh. I am so happy munching on one right now.
Next I think I need to learn how to photograph food. . . I always just point and shoot. I should plate it and make it look amazing!

God is great! Mair is good and People are crazy!

6 comments:

The Obergs said...

geez, you HAVE "let go" of a lot.

Just think; now you have all of this room in your life for a brand new, fresh start! It's kind of exciting right? You can go anywhere, be anyone, and do anything your heart desires.

I, for one, am excited. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Ruth said...

The flowers are amazing!

Jo's Crazy Adventures said...

hmm God is great, Mair is good, and people are crazy. I think you should work on a verse or two and mybe fix up the chorus a little and you will have a song:) I love you so so much! ps my word verification is dabruble..isnt that such a fun word? use it in your song!

Lizi Bates said...

That is a happy Saturday! We drove up the mountain yesterday...it made me think of you b/c the leaves are starting to change, so pretty! Eat a few nectarines for me, those are my favorite!!

cheeks said...

mmmmm white nectarines! so juicy and sweet....that makes my mouth water! i love your fresh flowers! are they pretty inexpensive at the farmers market? what a great way to brighten up your day...i love fresh flowers, but never buy them cuz i'm cheap!

Maria said...

The farmer's market in SLC goes until the middle of October. Melissa and I are going on Saturday.

I'm loving the optimism! Any good news?