Friday, August 12, 2011

1st Days of Vacation

For my vacation this year I went to Utah. BIG SURPRISE huh?

My mom feeding my nephew grapes. He has grown so much. He is such a little man now and cracks me up. Ok honestly it is my mom who cracks me up. She caters to this guy and his siblings like a good grandma should.

My sister Jo Ann and my niece Shay. 

Scott picked me up at the airport. He gave me roses sprayed in glitter. Ha they made me so happy!
Scott has spoiled me to death.
He told me before I landed he had 8 gifts for me. . . .6 ok ones and 2 really good ones. In reality all 8 were amazing and thoughtful and melted my heart. 

Scott went home on Sunday. I was missing him and met him in Spanish Fork on Tuesday. As we were driving to Vernal we saw a fire. It made such a pretty sunset. 
Scott and my family have been so wonderful letting me spend time with him away from my family. I feel selfish and spoiled. I have enjoyed my time here with Scott. I miss my family and am so thankful they understand that I need to spend time in Vernal right now. 
How did I get so lucky?

5 comments:

cheeks said...

it's nice you can see family and your man in the same trip! The roses are beautiful...what were all the other surprises?!

Lizi Bates said...

Fun times in UT! I had no idea they made 'glittery' roses, wowza, that's fancy shmancy! That's awesome you've gotten time with the fam and the man...sounds like the perfect vacation.

Melissa Rees said...

So glad you are happy! Love anything with glitter :)

Lori England said...

Glad you had a wonderful time!

The Obergs said...

wait... what were the 8 gifts?