Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Post #420

For some reason I have been looking forward to this post for quite a while. It might have started during the time I dated Josh Nay. He was quiet the user of 'spice'. I dated Josh while I was in Portland and marijuana is legal in Oregon with a prescription from a doctor-and it is easy to get. I woke up many times from the smell of pot being smoked. It is such a nauseating smell. Whatever the cause the truth is that I have been looking forward to this post.

Now that it is here I am not as excited. I have decided to go private private with my blog. This means that I will be the only one to read my blog. I appreciate all of the hours you have spent reading my words and my thoughts, my pains and my success. I have loved sharing my fears and my opinions with you. Journal writing is the main way I process my feelings. I have found 420 chances to express my feelings and my thoughts. I have appreciated deeply the comments and the attention to my words. Thank you very much!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Now I am sad. I love reading your blog.

Jami said...

so bummed :( Please keep in touch...through FB?! Hopefully we can meet up at convention? I will miss reading your blog. I am terrible lately at checking in on people. Sad to see you go...but hope you have many wonderful adventures with scott and suzie.

also, i just read your pov post....i hope your sis is ok. It's so hard to watch loved ones go through trials. :(