Tuesday, December 04, 2012

BLOG ON

I have come to another decision. After many hours in agony over hurting my sister Lori's feelings I decided to quit my blog. This is not the first time Lori has been offended by my thoughts and feelings on this blog. I figured it would be easier to delete my blog and start another one. I have had this blog for eight years. I have used this as my outlet to get my feelings and thoughts to mix and become one. It helps ME and only ME. I need an outlet to get my feelings into words. I remember last year posting and questioning who has access to my life. I have decided that I will let the same people have access to my life. If they do not like what I write then they can unfriend me or quit reading my blog.

I love sharing my thoughts in this venue! I appreciate each of you who take time out of your life to read my thoughts! I love it! I want to keep sharing myself in this manner.

This is my blog.
These are my thoughts.
My opinion is not perfect but it is mine.
I love you all even when we do not agree.

1 comment:

Em said...

Oh, dear.