Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Who Gets Access to My Life?

I have been wondering for weeks what to post. I am a woman who uses words and writing to get my feelings and emotions out and processed. I have not been able to through my blog which has been hard. I feel censored on here. I cannot write how my hearts hurts and how my heart soars with happiness. I want to be able to write what I want and not hurt feelings.

I am in Vernal spending Christmas with Scott. I am thrilled to be here in the cold. There is a satisfaction of playing house-cooking etc that I have never experienced before. Yet I cannot fully enjoy the experience. It is killing me.

Other side note for journal purposes-Dan has been back in Portland for one week. He has been in USA for about two. He calls and texts often. I rarely respond. I did today. He texted asking if my dental office took tricare dental insurance. I said I didnt know and that I didnt think it was a good idea for him to come to my office. I am still floored that he even thought about coming to the office! My co-workers witnessed the ugliness. Dan is definitely not welcome there. ugh.

7 comments:

Aimee said...

Mary Ann, I hope you guys have an awesome Christmas! I know that life can be complicated, but you still need to live your own life. Enjoy your time with Scott. :)

Merry Christmas!!

Chelseys Blog said...

Merry Christmas! Miss you

Ruth said...

I am with Aimee. I think of you EVERYDAY and hope only good things come to you. Message me, I would like to hear what conflicts you are feeling...

Lori England said...

Sorry. You can take me back off if it will help you. Really! Love you!

Melissa Rees said...

Mair, you can say whatever you want, whenever you want!! Who cares what people think!! We love you and that's all that matters!

Lizi Bates said...

It's your life. It's your blog. I say do and say what you want! I know that is easy for me to say tho :) I hope you enjoy Scott and the cold weather and all the holiday yumminess!! Merry Christmas!

cheeks said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!!!!!