Thursday, December 29, 2011

Holiday Festivities

Some of the fun I had in Vernal was baking cookies with Scott. 
Doesnt Scott look like a young Santa with his beard? I completely love it!
Scott wanted raspberry frosting for the sugar cookies. It was genius! AND delicious.

This picture shows the reality of me--but I had to document the fun we had making these cookies. I am so thankful Scott helped. He was tired after 12 hour work day yet he stayed and helped with the cookies and got them ready for delivery to friends.
Scott is very conscious about creating official dates. We went to a movie-We Bought a Zoo. It was a lovely movie. 

Another date night we went driving around looking at Christmas lights. We stopped for a treat at Farr's ice cream. Scott chose raspberry whip and we ate the whole thing! It was delicious. 

Scott was concerned about my lack of cold tolerance. I have lived in the mild northwest too long I guess. Well he stopped at a drive thru coffee stand and got me hot chocolate. I chose house blend hoping for a good cup to cocoa. Vernal did not disappoint! I sipped and was pleased to be drinking an almond joy. It was chocolaty, coconutty, and plain delicious! I cannot wait to have another one!

I came in one evening to this picture. It was priceless. For me this Kodak moment was the ultimate magic happy moment. I am so thankful for so many things and the main one is Scott. Because of him I have been taught so many things. I am so grateful to have him in my life.
I did not reach my goal as mentioned in last post. But I did throw away pictures of my married life.
I guess I will get there. 

1 comment:

Ruth said...

You are beautiful, kind, thoughtful, caring, and all around good woman! :) I am thankful you are my friend and even more grateful you have found someone!