Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Anyone got a light?

Today Cedar is one big smoke ball. When you walk outside you are welcomed with a big puff of smoke from the wildfires in the area. Sadly, this is to be expected for this time of year. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to live in Florida with Karena, or Georgia with Dave, or South Carolina like Hourglass, or Indiana with Peggy and Jim. I am sure the humidity has it's drawbacks but wildfires probably are not one of them.

I really hope that everyone will come visit me in Cedar. I mean this with all my heart. Y'all are welcome!

I also want to thank Hourglass for being so great to one of my greatest friends! Thank you so much!

I guess that is all I have to say at this time, so I guess I will leave the library and venture out into the smokey wonderland of Cedar.

1 comment:

Jami said...

You will be amazing on your first day! I was shocked that i kept on schedule...We are so used to seeing those class III's and IV's that it's what we picture treating in the real life--every appt. That's pretty opposite of the real schedule! All i saw was 6 mo. recalls, basically class 1B's! You will do great! Don't fret! RAsmussen huh, that sounds familiar!! Ha ha ha! Maybe you figured that out already by my description! Keep updating, it's fun to hear about. Sorry it's so smoky there.