Thursday, August 17, 2006

♫Homeless. Homeless♫

It's true. As of Sunday I am homeless. I have rented a storage unit for all of my crap and a po box for my mail. I am going to be spending the night with my friends Joe and Sara. They are so amazing! They are opening their home to me for probably 2-5 weeks. What generosity (all it cost me was 3 Valium and a bit of Nitrous)!! Seriously, in a few weeks I hope to be moving in to a house with my friend Angie. I hope it is soon. I really hate relying on the kindness of others. It is very hard for me. I am just too independent. I would live out of my truck if I had a shower....I guess I could always go to SUU and shower in the locker room. I am not too upset about being homeless, I am really ticked that I am going to miss the season premier of Prison Break-how messed up is that? Well, September promises to be an exciting month so stay tuned.

2 comments:

BreAnna said...

Sorry about the homelessness, that is never a good thing! Friends are great aren't they! I would let you stay with me!

Mary Ann said...

THANKS BREANNA!!!!