Thursday, May 10, 2007

365 Days Ago




I cannot believe it has been 365 since I took WREB! One year ago today I walked into WSU Dental Hygiene Clinic with Alfonso Cardenas. What a fun time we had! I remember freaking out because it took me over 2 hours to clean 12 teeth! Guess what I did today...cleaned 32 teeth--yup thrid molars were fully errupted--on a mod/severe case of perio; aka heavy calculus (heavier than my board) and gen 4-6mm pocketing. Ok back to the cleaning 32 teeth in 3 hours!!! I have improved so much over this year! I am so glad to be done with school and living life! Speaking of living life....I ate some astronaut ice cream the other day. The package as silver and all vaccuum packed like space food. The ice cream itself had been freeze dried. It was actually pretty good. It was neopolatin. The vanilla was a bit chalky and the chocolate was alright but the best flavor was the strawberry. I am not usually a strawberry ice cream fan but it is pretty good space food.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where in the heck did you get space ice cream? I remember tasting that as a kid. I did not even know that was still around, or even more, where to even find it! Leave it to you!!

365 daysX2= i have no clue... Ha, but it goes by so fast. I am shocked i have been a hygienist for two years, as long as the program, and for some reason, the program seemed a lot longer! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Ah, astronauts! If Jess wants some ice cream, just let me know and I'll hook it up. :-)

The Obergs said...

I was thinking the same thing. . . what are you doing with astronaut icecream??? Thank you for this little trip down memory lane, I can't believe that it's really been a whole year. I feel like I've been out forever, but at the same time brand new. Well I hope you have an assortment of astronaut food to enjoy

Tatiana said...

Hey question...If you temp, is it okay to tell them that it's your first day EVER? I don't know if that would be a good thing or a bad thing.