Friday, October 17, 2008

No more Power Rangers

Sold my little green ranger on Monday. I was sad and happy to see it go. It is nice because I only have one truck to insure and one truck to drive to Portland. Sad because of all the memories I had in that truck. I went everywhere in that little guy. It was such a good little truck and I will miss it....until I climb into my new big one!!!

About 4 years ago I was living on Dewey Ave in Cedar across the street from my dear bro Dave. He had 3 roomies each of them had a Ford Ranger. So when we would park on the street my green one, Kody J red one, Kyle's maroon one, and other kid whose name is gone from my mind....well he had a black one. So we called ourselves the power rangers. It was a lot of fun and a great memory I have of Dewey Ave with Ron the parking ticketing Nazi! Good times....

5 comments:

cheeks said...

maryann! I just read your MOVING post! Crazy...that happened so fast (in the blogging world anyway)! I am excited to hear all about your new adventures...in a new city! You will definitely miss things about Utah/Cedar, but we have really loved being somewhere new! I really think you'll love it! Columbus is flatter than a 2x4...no mountains AT ALL!!! We invested in a GPS and it has saved my life more than once! I would suggest that....well, your fancy new truck probably already has that! Good luck with the move and you better keep us posted!!

Maria said...

I am so happy for you! That's crazy that you're moving, but it will be so great for you. You remind me of me...I loved my time in Phoenix and I'm looking forward to Minneapolis. I would love an excuse to see Portland so holler if you want a visitor. Best of luck to you!

cheeks said...

Mair...good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you! Let us know when you get there and how you're settling in!

Monica said...

Hey Mary Ann! It looks like you've had a lot of changes lately! I'm so happy for you and wish you the best in Oregon!
Did you know I grew up in Sherwood, OR? Just got back from visiting family. It's so beautiful up there-you'll love it.
And my Brother-in-law is a DDS in Hillsboro and he pays his hygienists $45-50 an hour! Gotta love that!
I can't wait to hear how it all goes! Best of Luck!

Anonymous said...

FYI-- I keep checking your blog every day to see if there's a "So by the way, I just got married..." blog up yet. ;-D