Sunday, January 04, 2009

Who Am I?

Here it is the new year and I am feeling like a loser! My friend from hygiene school, Natalie was here in Oregon visiting another friend, Jessie and we met up and had some dinner while Ben and Dan played pool us girls chatted. It was so good to chat about teeth. I wanted to talk more about teeth but they wanted to talk about Dan and me...go fig.

This made me realize that I was extremely selfish and closemouthed about Dan. I should have been more sharing with info about him. I might post one or two of the greater stories....Anyway, Natalie and Jessie and Ben had been to the coast all day. I have been here for 2 months and still have not been there. I am all sorts of mad at myself. What has happened to me? The old me would have gone there by myself since I cannot seem to find a day Dan can and will go with me. So my goal now is to go this weekend while he is doing his National Guard drill thingy. So anyone want to come...Emily....seriously I am going to go to Tillamook (the land of cheese, trees and ocean breeze ha ha ha) and eat some ice cream and enjoy the cold coast! I'll post pics for sure.
I hope your new year is going great!

8 comments:

Melissa Rees said...

I'm so happy and jealous that Natalie got to see you! Hope you have fun on the coast!

Lori England said...

So you can finaly get Ty some shells! You have gotten a taste of being part of a couple and do not want to go back to doing single activites. It is cute!

Aimee said...

Nice. I went to Tillamook, but didn't have any ice cream :(

Gramma said...

The news says you got even more snow. How's your roof? Miss you my Sixth Daughter. Glad you are happy and working. Sue

cheeks said...

can't wait for pics of your weekend getaway...the beach is always beautiful...cold or warm! Have fun!

Monica said...

Good for you! I LOVE Tillamook cheese and ONLY by that kind of cheese. It's such a rip off in UT, but totally worth it to me. My fav. Tillamook ice cream is "udderly chocolate", formerly know as brown cow.
You'll love it!!!

Em said...

MAIR!!!!!! JAN 23 Underworld rise of the lycins is coming out!!!!! WWWOOOHOOOOOO. I'm stoked.....boy I'm an odd duck.

Sorry bout this weekend. I had to buy a plane ticked for Bj so he can go back to UT with me...I'm so out of money. Are you still thinking about Hawaii.....please think hard, please.

But YEH Underworld!!

sarah louise said...

Hey you! Remember me? I found you through Lori's blog. It is fun to see you again!