Sunday, May 17, 2009

No pics No story

This week I worked Mon-Sat. I did not do much else. Dan did the laundry all week and did the dishes once. I am so grateful for his help this week. I know I should not complain about working too much when there are so many people in the world without jobs or without enough work hours to make ends meet. I am grateful I have 2 great jobs. I just hate missing out on hiking, beach going, picnic having adventures on the rare sunny weekends of Portland for work.

PS. referring to last post. My skin has never been broken so how does his nasty bacteria get in there. . . I know the mucosa is thin and I guess that is enough. Anyway it is weird. Now he wont kiss me. . . sad days for Mair

6 comments:

Em said...

I'm heading home for my brothers wedding on Sat. We will be gone for a week.

Bj does leave on the 27th from Portland so I would like to go to the sunday-sat thing.

Did you get yours yet? Where did you put it?

Anyway, I'm still in the dumps. Life just plum sucks sometimes. Just when you think your over somthing, it hits you in the face again.

Maria said...

Sorry he won't kiss you anymore! Have you been using a new lipgloss or face lotion? Maybe it's some other type of reaction.

Ruth said...

So, I can totally relate to your friend Em and life. Tell him to get over it and kiss you!! Or just plant one on him! So, allergy probably not, if the skin is not broken. However my other thought is your skin around your lips is just extra sensitive. I hope you have a good week!!

Lori England said...

Mair you and your funky husband need to get your butts into the dr. together and explaine what is happening and get some antibotics for his funk!

Remember President Warnick? The stake pres. when I got married. Well, his wife was alergic to his "happy juice" if you get my drift. Any way she had to take medication to counter balance it after they had sex.

So weird things are out there!

cheeks said...

wow! That last comment was interesting! Never heard of that syndrome! Ummm, My solution is....just let him kiss you elsewhere! Be creative!

Melissa Rees said...

Hmmm what a conundrum. And stop working so hard! Enjoy the sunshine. Hooray for Dan doing the laundry! Maybe he should talk to Terry...