Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Repeat Offense

So got fat lip again....and Dan did not bite too hard. He was just giving me playful nips on my lower lip. So the symptoms were...I had tightness in my upper lip between my nose and lip. It was not even noticable. My co-workers did not notice anything until lunch when I took off my mask. It was 11:30 am when I noticed that my lip was fat again. It hurt once the swelling migrated to my lip. It did not hurt before. So my question is...If it is an allergic reaction why does it move? And if it is not an allergic rxn then what is going on with my lip? Any thoughts?

5 comments:

Maria said...

That's a dilly of a pickle to figure out. I would ask your doctor. Is he breaking the skin when he nips? If he is, it's gotta be a bacteria from his mouth getting into your lip. If the skin isn't broken, then I'm stumped.

Angie said...

My thought would be to say, "Hey. Stop biting my lip." But that's me being a single girl and all, I'm sure...

Also, sorry I've been MIA lately. I'm glad we're friends and now that I'm graduated I can keep up with people (aka YOU) and their adventures (aka YOUR FUN PICTURES) much more regularly. :-)

Ruth said...

I would say yes it is an allergic reaction to the bacteria in his mouth. I am not a single girl and I would say, stop biting my lip. I hope you are well.

Melissa Rees said...

Ya I would definetely tell him to stop biting you. Me and Terry were never into that...but to each his own! Hopefully you can figure out what's going on!

cheeks said...

weird!