Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Best Toy Store


Why am I showing you a picture of Finegan's? What is Finegan's? This is a large toy store. It is a wonder emporium of toys, games, stuffed animals, activity sets, cars, dolls, trains and all things kids! Finegan's is one block from the dental office I work at in downtown Portland. It is a wonderful place....how about those offices on the second floor? How great would those be? Still cannot beat the view from my office.
I am not doing a post about Finegan's. I want to direct your attention to the trees outside the store. Yes those are Christmas lights....what else can I say.

5 comments:

vicki said...

Good grief. You think we could enjoy Halloween before they break out the Christmas lights. I was at our Mall today and the department stores all have their holiday decorations up. I feel like I'm on fast forward!

Maria said...

OMG! Christmas lights already? Halloween gets the shaft every year. We hardly even acknowledge Thanksgiving! They should pass a federal law that Christmas decorations can't go up until Nov. 1. Some radio stations in Utah started playing Christmas music the week before Halloween!

Melissa Rees said...

I hate that no ones love Halloween or turkey day! They all skip right to Christmas. Your office is in a great location! How do you get any work done?!

Lizi Bates said...

Seriously Christmas before Halloween has even passed??! Why do they do it? I think someone is having a little holiday confusion in their lives. Fun that you get a toy store next to your dental office tho!

cheeks said...

wow....i would really like to visit that store! it reminds me of the store in BIG with tom hanks....was that FAO Schwartz?? i saw some christmas decor in a dept store at the mall yesterday and it made me anxious! why are people so crazy about this already? people will still do their shopping even if the stores don't decorate till december! i'm pretty sure nobody is going to forget christmas! so crazy!