Saturday, April 03, 2010

Weekend Fun











It is a Delta tradition to eat 10 cent hot dogs. My sister Jo Ann came to see me in Portland instead of enjoying hot dogs in Delta. Dan met us for dinner and he bought her a hot dog.


Today Jo Ann and I along with Dan...went to the Maryhill Art Museum across the Columbia River on the Washington side. Here is some lawn art and a peacock. It was a wonderful visit to the museum.









Jo and I at Historcal Falls. One of the many waterfalls in the columbia river gorge.






Self portrait at Multnomah Falls. Only a Utah girl would have her sunglasses out while it was raining. So far Jo Ann and I have had a great time. It has rained every single day. And is forecasted to rain more. I missed listening to conference. I feel bad about it. But it has been good to have Jo here with me. Even though I am missing my family in Delta-they are eating cotton candy, playing cards, listening to conference and having fun-I am trying to enjoy my life here and now.


9 comments:

Lizi Bates said...

SO pretty and green there! You and your sis look so much alike, I'm so glad you two are together, seesters are the best :)

Ruth said...

Awesome!!!!

cheeks said...

don't you LOVE visitors?! i'm glad your sis got to come see you! and...the great think about conference is you can always listen to it or read it anytime, so i wouldn't feel bad about it! that way you get the best of both worlds!

vicki said...

You two look just alike! The scenery is beautiful and that hot dog looks delicious!

Jo's Crazy Adventures said...

uh the other one of us at the falls looks better. we are looking at the camera. and not looking spacy

Jo's Crazy Adventures said...

i had so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much fun! love you!!

Chelseys Blog said...

Sounds like fun. Sisters are the best.

p.s. I want to go visit you in Portland. Wish I had the $

Bren and Jen said...

I am still a little bitter I was not there. PS the picture of just you looks a little seductive, you may have a new calling. Love ya

Melissa Rees said...

I wear my sunglasses everywhere!! I'm so addicted to them. Conference weekend + Easter = a very good weekend, no matter where you are!