Monday, May 10, 2010

Bragging Rights

I took this picture in honor of cinco de mayo. I wore pigtails to make me feel younger and I did. I felt like I was 12 years old. I had to share my moment of denial that I am actually middle aged. Maybe I am having a mid-life crisis. Or maybe I am just sexy in pigtails! Only I know the truth lolI finally have someone else to showcase on my blog. This is my nephew AJ. I have not met him yet but will soon. He is the third child of my sister Lori. He does not do any cool tricks or sit on special paint can stools but he does poop and cry.

7 comments:

Jo's Crazy Adventures said...

cutest little boy ever! he really is so cute! and maybe when you hold him for the first time he will poop for you..honestly jenni was so excited she almost pooped herself. he makes cute little faces. and hates his car seat cuz its from the devil herself. and he loves grandma but thats not really a trick its more like not being able to stop yourself loving her.. love you my mair~mair!

The Obergs said...

and he is oh so adorable! Don't you just love to snuggle little newborns?! Mary Ann, you are rocking those pigtails, I love them!

P.S I'm pissed about the holes in your truck. I'm sorry that even happened and even more sorry that they haven't been fixed yet.

cheeks said...

ahhh, what a sweetie! don't worry, soon enough he'll be doing lots of fun tricks! i'm glad you will get to meet him soon!

seeing that picture of your truck is maddening. i'm so sorry, i know that's your baby! he really should fix it...but i'm sure the hassle and headache make you think it's not worth it. :(

on a better note....your pigtails look hot! you totally pulled it off! and, i'm glad you're not private anymore, so i get the updates faster!

cheeks said...

ps....your dinner with the girls looked amazing!

Lori England said...

He is a Damn good pooper!

Maria said...

I'm not happy about the holes in your truck. Why is Dan being so stalkerish? Be safe!

Angie said...

The pic of your pigtails reminds me of the part on Clueless when Josh tells Cher that she looks like Pippy Longstocking with her pigtails. :-D