Friday, May 14, 2010

Private Again

About 2 weeks ago I took my blog off private status. It was so wonderful to put myself out there. Dan is the only one I do not want reading this blog. Well at least until everything is said and done. I learned last night that he had been trying to find my facebook page but could not....I played dumb but in all honesty I blocked him. I then decided to privatize this blog again just in case he looks at it. I do not believe he will but....

Monday May 17 we have an appointment with the courthouse to get our paperwork looked at and filed. Pretty easy. Pretty hard.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow that is definitely both easy and hard. I wish you luck on Monday.

Maria said...

I'm glad you blocked him from FB. You're definitely moving ahead and I admire your courage. Hang in there!

Angie said...

Is he O.J. Simpson, or what? Creepy stalker! I'm glad you own so many guns...