Sunday, November 07, 2010

Bag Completed.

I finished a bag today. I love it. It is so cute and little. It is white with a light blue/seafoam/turquoise trim. (I don't remember the official color name). It stands about 7 inches high and is 9 inches wide. I am willing to mail it to anyone who wants it. I would appreciate $8 to cover yarn and shipping. I know I think it is cute and even I don't have a use for it. I understand if this is just too much. I enjoyed making it and might start another one. Maybe a red one? Who knows.

4 comments:

The Obergs said...

the bag is so cute (although I am not in need of any more bags right now).

And as far as your last post, I think you should stick it out up there for sure. It seems like I've always worked in "slower" offices than everyone else... but I'd rather have it be slow than nothing at all. After all of Maria's struggles I wouldn't risk moving back here unless you had a job already nailed down (damn that UCDH). Good luck!

Brent said...

I want a yarn snuggie!!!

Melissa Rees said...

Yes, damn damn damn that UCDH!!! I think it's better to work in an office you love, even though it's slow. I would really research the Utah market and make sure you have some definite possibilities before you make the move back home (even though it would be so nice tohave you here!!)

Lori England said...

I want it! Bring it with you for thakdsgiving and save the shipping.