Wednesday, April 27, 2011

2x2

I am feeling a bit sick. OK so a lot sick. I ache everywhere-even my hair. I have had max doses of Tylenol and Advil. I am whiny. So I decided to blog about comforting. I really want to be held tonight. This pic is of Andrea and Jo Ann. Jo has her ice cream cone! I was standing in the cotton candy line and had the camera.

I look possessed. But Shay looks amazing! She is totally cute

Awwwww. Daniel and little AJ who is one today.

Jo Ann and Andrea again-with me in the background. I love leaving my camera laying around. I have random pics of Jo's foot and the fountain drinks we had all over the table plus silly pics like this!

My brother Brent and his wife Jenni. Brent was balancing his water bottle on Jenni's head. Jenni is expecting their first child-a girl in July. I am quite excited. And honestly quite sad. It has been the hardest pregnancy I have watched. I am so jealous. Good thing I get to be the aunt though!!!!
So that is my cuddly post. Now off to veg on the couch and drink drink drink. . . fluids not alcohol ha ha ah

6 comments:

Ruth said...

I hope you feel better! At least you are in good company with the lack of someone to hold you. Not that it makes it any better.

Lori England said...

Are you sick? Damn matt! Love and miss!

Melissa Rees said...

I'm so glad your visit was fun!! But I'm so sorry that you are sick. Maybe too much cotton candy? ;)

Lizi Bates said...

Even your hair hurts?? Dang that's when you know you are really sick and achy! I hope you get better soon!!!

Chelseys Blog said...

Awww man! I miss my college "roomies" and SOOO jealous you went to Utah. Sorry you are sick. Hope you get feeling better.

cheeks said...

i have to just say how cute your niece shay is! WAY CUTE!! i love her blue eyes and the flower in her hair :)